The Big Eye II
6 Persons included
330HP • Ice Box • Fish Finder • Rods, reels & tackle • Lunch • 32 ft
- Captain, Franklin Araya with over 25 years of experience
- English & Spanish speaking crew
- Fighting chair
- Aluminum outriggers and center rigger
- 25KW Furuno radar with a 96-mile range
- Ice Box filled with Beers, Soft Drinks & Water
- Full Safety Equipment including Life Jackets for Adults & Children
- Fish Finder, GPS & Depth Sounder
- Max capacity: 6 Persons
- We will be pleased to fillet your catch which can be cooked at the Marina after your trip!
Half Day In-Shore $850
5 hours trip, Starts at 7:00 AM or 12:30 PM
Full Day Off-Shore $1350
9 hours trip, Starts at 7:00 AM
The Big Eye II Sportfishing is located at Marina Pez Vela in Quepos, which is only 3 miles from beautiful Manuel Antonio National Park. We are all about fishing and experiencing a fun day on the water. As for as Quepos, Costa Rica fishing, you may book a half day inshore fishing charter or one, two, three or more days of offshore fishing with us. We target sailfish, blue marlin, black marlin, dorado (mahi-mahi), tuna, jacks, mackerel, roosterfish, snapper and more.
Join us on the on the Big Eye II with Captain Franklin. Our boat has comfortable seating and extra shade. Don't get stuck on a boat with very uncomfortable seating, having to lean on the edge of the boat for a seat and baking in the sun. We can accommodate up to 6 people on each boat, especially with a family and kids. We prefer 4-5 adults but 6 people are okay. Enjoy our first-class fishing tackle as you battle with one of the many big fish that are found off Costa Rica. Our Captain and mate speak Spanish and English. You will feel relaxed as soon as you step on the boat and experience the Costa Rican hospitality. If you are looking for a Manual Antonio fishing charter then you are only a short 3-mile ride from the dock in Quepos. Join us for some fun Manuel Antonio Fishing. We are family friendly. Bring the kids.