Sea Hag Fishing Boat
6 Persons included
420HP X2 • AC • Fish Finder • Rods, reels & tackle • Lunch • 36 ft
- Captain, Oscar Corrales from Costa Rica with over 20 years of experience
- Powered by 2 Caterpillar With 420 HP each at 22 knots
- English & Spanish speaking crew
- Shimano reels and only the best line, hooks, and terminal tackle.
- Fighting chair
- Rupp triple spreader aluminum outriggers and center rigger
- Tuna tubes
- Indoor air-conditioned salon with quick access to the main deck
- Full Safety Equipment including Life Jackets for Adults & Children
- Fish Finder, GPS & Depth Sounder
- Max capacity: 6 Persons
- We will be pleased to fillet your catch which can be cooked at the Marina after your trip!
Half Day In-Shore $1100
5 hours trip, Starts at 7:00 AM or 12:30 PM
Full Day Off-Shore $1650
9 hours trip, Starts at 7:00 AM
No matter if you are fishing for the first time, or are a tournament angler, the Sea Hag crew offer world-class sport fishing that is great for everyone!
The 36 Cabo has a history of its own as well as the company, Cabo...and it is all good. The ride on this boat has become much softer with changes made by Team Cabo. The Cabo's have less flair which gives her more room in the cabin. The Sea Hag sportfishing is well appointed inside for your comfort. She has an experienced bilingual crew to make for a fun day on the water. Costa Rica fishing is one for the history books and we are ready to help make it all come true.