6 Persons included
CAT 454HP X2 • AC • Fish Finder • Rods, reels & tackle • Toilet
- Captain with over 30 years of experience
- Powered by 2 454HP Caterpillar each at 28 knots
- English & Spanish speaking crew
- Shimano reels and Lindgren-Pitman 1200 electric reels for dredges, and only the best line, hooks, and terminal tackle.
- Fighting chair with rocket launchers & Outriggers
- Aluminum outriggers and center rigger
- Air Conditioned Bridge Deck
- Live Well & Tuna Tubes
- Full entertainment center including music and television
- Full Safety Equipment including Life Jackets for Adults & Children
- Fish Finder, GPS & Depth Sounder
- Max capacity: 8 Persons
- We will be pleased to fillet your catch which can be cooked at the Marina after your trip!
Half Day In-Shore $1200
5 hours trip, Starts at 7:00 AM or 12:30 PM
Full Day Off-Shore $1800
9 hours trip, Starts at 7:00 AM
Looking for something more exciting? Raven Sportfishing is a Bertram Express Sportfisher Is definitely one of our best Sportfishing charters in Quepos.
This air-conditioned 38' Bertram Express Sportfisher is powered by Twin Caterpillar C-7 454 HP engines definitely make Raven the best fishing charters in Quepos Manuel Antonio to get you to the fishing grounds in record time. With complete luxury and with fully air-conditioned enclosed Eisenglass curtains bridge deck will keep you cool and entertained with TV/CD/DVD player. The large cockpit sporting a Pampanette fighting chair, subzero freezer, live well and tuna tubes assure you a perfect day out on the Quepos Fishing Grounds.
Whatever you choose to do, you can rely on The Raven's experienced captain and crew to get you on that fish of your dreams. All Fuhgeddaboudit Sportfishing trips include food and drinks to keep you going and everything you will need for the fishing itself. All you have to do is turn up and enjoy some of the finest fishing grounds on the planet.
welcomes you down to Quepos to spend the day enjoying the incredible fishing which has made this town a household name among anglers the world over. With a choice of trips to suit any schedule and a range of equipment to suit any species, you will be sure to find the perfect trip for you, whatever that might be.
Spend a fun day fishing inshore for hard-fighting Roosterfish, tasty Snapper, and a variety of other table and game species. This is a great way to get in some awesome fishing while enjoying Costa Rica's stunning scenery and warm, clean waters.